Why Choose Kids Talk About God?
Commitment to God
Click here to see the Kids Talk About God Statement of Faith.
Founder Carey Kinsolving’s Commitment to Preparation
- BA in Biblical Education from Florida Bible College
- Master of Divinity Degree from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- Master of Arts in Journalism from University of Missouri School of Journalism
- Writer—Journey-of-faith feature stories published in The Washington Post and distributed through The New York Times Wire Service. Writer of Kids Talk About God newspaper column distributed by Creators Syndicate (see Life Style Section at www.creators.com).
- Producer—Director and producer of Mission Explorers Video Series distributed by Word Ministry Resources, a division of Thomas Nelson Publishers. Director and interviewer for Kids Talk About God TV Commercials produced in conjunction with KRGV-TV, an ABC affiliate in the Rio Grande Valley, Texas.
- Author— Kids Talk About God gift book published by J. Countryman for distribution in Christian bookstores and published by Hallmark for distribution in Hallmark Gold Crown Stores.
- Innovator—Received and developed the idea of distributing the Kids Talk About God Online Service through value-added business cards and associated custom web pages in conjunction with business owners and professionals.
Commitment to Quality
Although I try to do everything as unto the Lord, I’m always looking for ways to improve our online service. There’s an envelope icon on every Kids Talk About God custom webpage that reads, “We Welcome Your Reviews of Kids Talk About God.”
Commitment to Relevance
Kids Talk About God touches people where they care the most. Even adults who have strayed from God, eagerly receive children’s faith expressions for the children in their lives. The pure, untainted faith of children communicates to people of all ages and backgrounds. As the prophet Isaiah wrote, “And a little child shall lead them” (Isaiah 11:6).
Click here for more information on
KTAG Business Cards!